Saturday, December 20, 2014

Life alone for a week sucks!

So my wife left about 10 days ago to visit her family in LA and I pick her up in about 5 hours from the airport.

We've been together for 14 yrs and I missed her after the 1st day. It sucked coming home and she wasn't here.

I had fun don't get me wrong but it was boring to be quite honest. I only had that 1st weekend off as well and just found projects to do around the house and stay busy and then worked my ass off since then.

I did go shooting with a good bro last Friday, had lunch with my sister on Monday, visited my Dad and watched the workers finally put in a drain system in our backyard due to flooding over the last 2 years. Like I said..boring.

So as I count down these last few hours with our Mia (Boston Terrier) & Babee (Exotic Persian Cat) we All can't wait to have our family back together. 

-DeepSouthMS3

No comments:

Post a Comment